- Mechanical Engineering Home
- Amirreza Rouhi
- Bio-Fluid Mechanics
- Geophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Subfilter (Subgrid) scale stress Modelling
- Wall Modelled Large-Eddy Simulation
- Wong JG, Rosi GA, Rouhi A, Rival DE. Coupling temporal and spatial gradient information in high-density unstructured Lagrangian measurements. EXPERIMENTS IN FLUIDS. Springer Verlag. 2017, Vol. 58, Issue 10.
- Rouhi A, Piomelli U, Geurts BJ. Dynamic subfilter-scale stress model for large-eddy simulations. PHYSICAL REVIEW FLUIDS. American Physical Society. 2016, Vol. 1, Issue 4.
- Jabbari A, Rouhi A, Boegman L. Evaluation of the structure function method to compute turbulent dissipation within boundary layers using numerical simulations. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-OCEANS. American Geophysical Union. 2016, Vol. 121, Issue 8.
- Piomelli U, Rouhi A, Geurts BJ. A grid-independent length scale for large-eddy simulations. JOURNAL OF FLUID MECHANICS. Cambridge University Press. 2015, Vol. 766.
- Rouhi A, Piomelli U, Vlachos P. Numerical investigation of pulsatile flow in endovascular stents. PHYSICS OF FLUIDS. American Institute of Physics. 2013, Vol. 25, Issue 9.