- Mechanical Engineering Home
- Alex Ira
- Ljesnjanin M, Nesic D, Quevedo DE. Robust stability of a class of Networked Control Systems. AUTOMATICA. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2016, Vol. 73.
- Ljesnjanin M, Nesic D, Quevedo DE. Uniform Global Asymptotic Stability of Networked Control Systems Affected with Packet Dropouts and Scheduling Issues. 2015 54TH IEEE CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC). IEEE. 2015, Vol. 2016-February.
- Ljesnjanin M, Quevedo DE, Nesic D. Controllability of Discrete-time Networked Control Systems with Try Once Discard Protocol. 19th World Congress of the International-Federation-of-Automatic-Control (IFAC). Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 47, Issue 3.
- Ljesnjanin M, Quevedo DE, Nesic D. Packetized MPC with dynamic scheduling constraints and bounded packet dropouts. Automatica. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 50, Issue 3.
- Ljesnjanin M, Quevedo DE, Nesic D. Robustness of networked control systems with multiple actuator-links and bounded packet dropouts. 2013 IEEE 52nd Annual Conference on Decision and Control (CDC). IEEE Explore. 2013.
- Ljesnjanin M, Velagic J. A market based approach for complex task allocation for wireless network based multi-robot system. ICAT 2009 - 2009 22nd International Symposium on Information, Communication and Automation Technologies. 2009.