- Mechanical Engineering Home
- Dougal Squire
- Atmospheric flows
- Experimental methods in fluid mechanics
- Flows over rough surfaces
- Wall-bounded turbulence
- Squire D, Hutchins N, Morrill-Winter C, Schultz MP, Klewicki J, Marusic I. Applicability of Taylor's hypothesis in rough and smooth-wall boundary layers. JOURNAL OF FLUID MECHANICS. Cambridge University Press. 2017, Vol. 812.
- Morrill-Winter C, Squire D, Klewicki J, Hutchins N, Schultz MP, Marusic I. Reynolds number and roughness effects on turbulent stresses in sandpaper roughness boundary layers. Physical Review Fluids. 2017, Vol. 2, Issue 5.
- Squire D, Morrill-Winter C, Hutchins N, Schultz MP, Klewicki J, Marusic I. Comparison of turbulent boundary layers over smooth and rough surfaces up to high Reynolds numbers. JOURNAL OF FLUID MECHANICS. Cambridge University Press. 2016, Vol. 795.
- Squire D, Baars W, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Inner-outer interactions in rough-wall turbulence. JOURNAL OF TURBULENCE. Institute of Physics Publishing. 2016, Vol. 17, Issue 12.
- Baars W, Squire D, Talluru KM, Abbassi MR, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Wall-drag measurements of smooth- and rough-wall turbulent boundary layers using a floating element. EXPERIMENTS IN FLUIDS. Springer Verlag. 2016, Vol. 57, Issue 5.
- De Silva C, Squire D, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Towards capturing large scale coherent structures in boundary layers using particle image velocimetry. 7th Australian Conference on Laser Diagnostics in Fluid Mechanics and Combustion. Monash University. 2015. Editors: Edgington-Mitchell D, Honnery D.
- Kamoi S, Squire D, Revie J, Pretty C, Docherty P, Chiew YS, Desaive T, Shaw GM, Chase JG. Accuracy of Stroke Volume Estimation via Reservoir Pressure Concept and Three Element Windkessel Model. IFAC Proceedings Volumes. 2014, Vol. 47, Issue 3.
- Squire D, De Silva C, Schultz M, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Comparison of the coherent structure of rough and smooth wall turbulent boundary layers at high Reynolds number. 67th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics. American Physical Society. 2014.
- Kamoi S, Pretty C, Docherty P, Squire D, Revie J, Chiew YS, Desaive T, Shaw GM, Chase JG. Continuous Stroke Volume Estimation from Aortic Pressure Using Zero Dimensional Cardiovascular Model: Proof of Concept Study from Porcine Experiments. PLoS ONE. Public Library of Science. 2014, Vol. 9, Issue 7. Editors: Schneditz D.
- Squire D, Morrill-Winter C, De Silva C, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Well resolved instantaneous profiles in high Reynolds number rough-wall flows. 17th International Symposium on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics. 2014.