Dr Woutijn J. Baars
- Baars W, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Reynolds number trend of hierarchies and scale interactions in turbulent boundary layers. PHILOSOPHICAL TRANSACTIONS OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY A-MATHEMATICAL PHYSICAL AND ENGINEERING SCIENCES. Royal Society of London. 2017, Vol. 375, Issue 2089.
- Marusic I, Baars W, Hutchins N. Scaling of the streamwise turbulence intensity in the context of inner-outer interactions in wall turbulence. PHYSICAL REVIEW FLUIDS. American Physical Society. 2017, Vol. 2, Issue 10.
- Baars W, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Self-similarity of wall-attached turbulence in boundary layers. JOURNAL OF FLUID MECHANICS. Cambridge University Press. 2017, Vol. 823.
- Abbassi MR, Baars W, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Skin-friction drag reduction in a high-Reynolds-number turbulent boundary layer via real-time control of large-scale structures. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 67.
- Fievet R, Tinney CE, Baars W, Hamilton MF. Coalescence in the Sound Field of a Laboratory-Scale Supersonic Jet. AIAA JOURNAL. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics . 2016, Vol. 54, Issue 1.
- Beigzadeh Abbassi M, Baars W, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Drag Reduction via Large-scale Opposition Flow Control in a High-Reynolds-number Turbulent Boundary Layer. 20th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC). Australasian Fluid Mechanics Society. 2016.
- Squire D, Baars W, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Inner-outer interactions in rough-wall turbulence. JOURNAL OF TURBULENCE. Institute of Physics Publishing. 2016, Vol. 17, Issue 12.
- Baars W, Tinney CE, Hamilton MF. Piecewise-Spreading Regime Model for Calculating Effective Gol'dberg Numbers for Supersonic Jet Noise. AIAA JOURNAL. American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics . 2016, Vol. 54, Issue 9.
- Baars W, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Spectral stochastic estimation of high-Reynolds-number wall-bounded turbulence for a refined inner-outer interaction model. PHYSICAL REVIEW FLUIDS. American Physical Society. 2016, Vol. 1, Issue 5.
- Baars W, Squire D, Talluru KM, Abbassi MR, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Wall-drag measurements of smooth- and rough-wall turbulent boundary layers using a floating element. EXPERIMENTS IN FLUIDS. Springer Verlag. 2016, Vol. 57, Issue 5.
- Marusic I, Baars W, Hutchins N. An extended view of the inner-outer interaction model for wall-bounded turbulence using spectral linear stochastic estimation. 7th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics. Elsevier BV. 2015, Vol. 126. Editors: Li J, Fan J.
- Baars W, Ruf JH, Tinney CE. Non-stationary shock motion unsteadiness in an axisymmetric geometry with pressure gradient. EXPERIMENTS IN FLUIDS. Springer Verlag. 2015, Vol. 56, Issue 5.
- Baars W, Talluru KM, Hutchins N, Marusic I. Wavelet analysis of wall turbulence to study large-scale modulation of small scales. EXPERIMENTS IN FLUIDS. Springer Verlag. 2015, Vol. 56, Issue 10.
- FiÉvet R, Tinney CE, Baars W, Hamilton MF. Acoustic waveforms produced by a laboratory scale supersonic jet. 20th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference. 2014.
- Baars W, Tinney CE, Hamilton MF. Challenges associated with studying nonlinear distortion of acoustic waveforms emitted by high-speed jets. INTERNOISE 2014 - 43rd International Congress on Noise Control Engineering: Improving the World Through Noise Control. 2014.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile