Dr Alireza Mohammadi
- Medical Robotics
Alireza Mohammadi received the B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from the Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran. and the M.Sc. degree also in mechanical engineering from Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, in 2005 and 2008, respectively. He also received his Ph.D. degree at the University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia. He is currently research engineer in the Robotics Lab of The University of Melbourne, performing research on neuroprosthetic hand. He has also involed in robotic surgery project in collaboration with STORM Lab of Prof. Pietro Valdastri in Vanderbilt University and control of mobile robots project with SpeedShield Australia. More details in: http://people.eng.unimelb.edu.au/alirezam/
- Mohammadi A, Lavranos J, Howe R, Choong P, Oetomo D. Grasp specific and user friendly interface design for myoelectric hand prostheses. IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics. 2017.
- Mohammadi A, Samsonas D, Leong F, Tan Y, Thiruchelvam D, Valdastri P, Oetomo D. Modeling and Control of Local Electromagnetic Actuation for Robotic-Assisted Surgical Devices. IEEE-ASME TRANSACTIONS ON MECHATRONICS. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2017, Vol. 22, Issue 6.
- Leong F, Garbin N, Natali CD, Mohammadi A, Thiruchelvam D, Oetomo D, Valdastri P. Magnetic surgical instruments for robotic abdominal surgery. IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering. 2016, Vol. 9.
- Mohammadi A, Mareels T, Oetomo D. Model Predictive Motion Control of Autonomous Forklift Vehicles with Dynamics Balance Constraint. 14th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV). IEEE. 2016.
- Mohammadi A, Di Natali C, Samsonas D, Valdastri P, Tan Y, Oetomo D. Electromagnetic Actuator Across Abdominal Wall for Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL DEVICES-TRANSACTIONS OF THE ASME. Amercian Society of Mechanical Engineering. 2015, Vol. 9, Issue 3.
- Gu H, Bain M, Yen CJ, Fang S, Leong F, Mohammadi A, Valdastri P, Oetomo D. Local magnetic actuation based laparoscopic camera for minimally invasive surgery. Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, ACRA. 2015.
- Mohammadi A, Samsonas D, Di Natali C, Valdastri P, Tan Y, Oetomo D. Speed Control of Non-collocated Stator-Rotor Synchronous Motor with Application in Robotic Surgery. 10th Asian Control Conference (ASCC). IEEE. 2015. Editors: Soh AC, Selamat H, Rahman RZA, Ishak AJ, Ahmad SA, Ramli HRH, Faudzi AAM.
- Di Natali C, Mohammadi A, Oetomo D, Valdastri P. Surgical Robotic Manipulator Based on Local Magnetic Actuation. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL DEVICES-TRANSACTIONS OF THE ASME. Amercian Society of Mechanical Engineering. 2015, Vol. 9, Issue 3.
- Vongchanh L, Mohammadi A, Kealy A, Oetomo D. Dynamically balanced trajectory generation for non-holonomic forklift vehicles. Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, ACRA. 2014, Vol. 02-04-December-2014.
- Manzie C, Moase W, Shekhar R, Mohammadi A, Nesic D, Tan Y. Extremum Seeking Methods for Online Automotive Calibration. Optimization and Optimal Control in Automotive Systems. Springer International Publishing. 2014. Editors: Waschl H, Kolmanovsky I, Steinbuch M, Del Re L.
- Mohammadi A, Manzie C, Nesic D. Online optimization of spark advance in alternative fueled engines using extremum seeking control. Control Engineering Practice. Pergamon-Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 29.
- Nesic D, Mohammadi A, Manzie C. A Framework for Extremum Seeking Control of Systems With Parameter Uncertainties. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2013, Vol. 58, Issue 2.
- Mohammadi A, Nesic D, Manzie C. Emulation design for a class of extremum seeking controllers: Case studies in ABS design and spark timing calibration. Australian Control Conferece (AUCC). IEEE Explore. 2013.
- Nesic D, Tan Y, Manzie C, Mohammadi A, Moase W. A unifying framework for analysis and design of extremum seeking controllers. 2012 24th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC). IEEE Press. 2012.
- Mohammadi A, Manzie C, Nesic D. Extremum seeking methods for online optimization of spark advance in alternative fueled engines. IFAC Workshop on Engine and Powertrain Controls, Simulation and Modelling. IFAC - International Federation of Automatic Control. 2012.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile