- Chen WX, Poon K, Hutchins N, Thondapu V, Barlis P, Ooi A. Computational fluid dynamics study of common stent models inside idealised curved coronary arteries. COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. Gordon Breach Publishing. 2017, Vol. 20, Issue 6.
- Poon K, Thondapu V, Revalor E, Ooi A, Barlis P. Coronary optical coherence tomography-derived virtual fractional flow reserve (FFR): anatomy and physiology all-in-one. EUROPEAN HEART JOURNAL. WB Saunders Co. 2017, Vol. 38, Issue 48.
- Torii R, Tenekecioglu E, Bourantas C, Poon K, Thondapu V, Gijsen F, Sotomi Y, Onuma Y, Barlis P, Ooi A, Serruys PW. Five-year follow-up of underexpanded and overexpanded bioresorbable scaffolds: self-correction and impact on shear stress. EUROINTERVENTION. Europa Edition. 2017, Vol. 12, Issue 17.
- Chen WX, Poon K, Thondapu V, Hutchins N, Barlis P, Ooi A. Haemodynamic effects of incomplete stent apposition in curved coronary arteries. JOURNAL OF BIOMECHANICS. Pergamon. 2017, Vol. 63.
- Thondapu V, Tenekecioglu E, Poon K, Onuma Y, Serruys PW. Improvement in local haemodynamics 5 years after implantation of a coronary bioresorbable scaffold: a pulsatile non-Newtonian shear stress analysis. EUROPEAN HEART JOURNAL-CARDIOVASCULAR IMAGING. Oxford University Press. 2017, Vol. 18, Issue 11.
- Li S, Chin C, Thondapu V, Poon K, Monty J, Li Y, Ooi A, Tu S, Barlis P. Numerical and experimental investigations of the flow-pressure relation in multiple sequential stenoses coronary artery. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR IMAGING. Springer. 2017, Vol. 33, Issue 7.
- Jiang B, Thondapu V, Barlis P, Poon K, Ooi A. The effects of the pulsatile period on the size of recirculation bubble in the vicinity of stent struts. 15th Asian Congress of Fluid Mechanics (15ACFM). Institute of Physics Publishing. 2017, Vol. 822, Issue 1. Editors: Tso CP.
- Scheerlinck C, Mamon C, Zahtila T, Nguyen W, Poon K, Thondapu V, Chin C, Moore S, Barlis P, Ooi A. Effect of Medical Imaging Modalities on the simulated blood flow through a 3D reconstructed stented coronary artery segment. 20th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC). Australasian Fluid Mechanics Society. 2016.
- Jiang B, Poon K, Barlis P, Illingworth S, Ooi A. Numerical study of haemodynamic changes in an idealised coronary artery with a partially embedded stent implanted. 20th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC). Australasian Fluid Mechanics Society. 2016.
- Poon K, Thondapu V, Barlis P, Ooi A. The Impact of Distal Pressure Sensor Placement and Side Branches on Virtual Fractional Flow Reserve. 20th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC). Australasian Fluid Mechanics Society. 2016.
- Tenekecioglu E, Poon K, Collet C, Thondapu V, Torii R, Bourantas CV, Zeng Y, Onuma Y, Ooi A, Serruys PW, Barlis P. The Nidus for Possible Thrombus Formation Insight From the Microenvironment of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold. JACC-CARDIOVASCULAR INTERVENTIONS. Elsevier. 2016, Vol. 9, Issue 20.
- Chen W, Chin C, Hutchins N, Poon K, Ooi A. Turbulent Pulsatile Pipe Flow with Multiple Modes of Oscillation. 20th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC). Australasian Fluid Mechanics Society. 2016.
- Poon K, Hayat U, Thondapu V, Ooi A, Asrar Ul Haq M, Moore S, Foin N, Tu S, Chin C, Monty J, Marusic I, Barlis P. Advances in three-dimensional coronary imaging and computational fluid dynamics: Is virtual fractional flow reserve more than just a pretty picture?. Coronary Artery Disease. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2015, Vol. 26.
- Zhu S, Poon K, Ooi A, Moore S. Enhanced Targeted Drug Delivery Through Controlled Release in a Three-Dimensional Vascular Tree. JOURNAL OF BIOMECHANICAL ENGINEERING-TRANSACTIONS OF THE ASME. ASME International. 2015, Vol. 137, Issue 3.
- Barlis P, Poon K, Thondapu V, Grundeken MJ, Tu S, Hayat U, Ooi A, Moore S, Tenekecioglu E, Wykrzykowska JJ, Serruys PW. Reversal of flow between serial bifurcation lesions: Insights from computational fluid dynamic analysis in a populationbased phantom model. EuroIntervention. Europa Edition. 2015, Vol. 11, Issue 5.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile