- Mechanical Engineering Home
- Marcus Volz
- Brazil M, Volz M. Gradient-Constrained Minimum Interconnection Networks. Handbook of Combinatorial Optimization. Springer Science+Business Media. 2013. Editors: Pardalos PM, Du DZ, Graham RL.
- Volz M, Brazil M, Ras C, Swanepoel KJ, Thomas D. The Gilbert arborescence problem. Networks. John Wiley & Sons. 2013, Vol. 61, Issue 3.
- Reynolds B, Volz M, Olsson B, Norman R. Total Integrated System Simulation for Master Planning of the Dalrymple Bay Coal Chain. 35th APCOM Symposium 2011, Conference Proceedings. AusIMM. 2011.
- Volz M, Brazil M, Swanepoel KJ, Thomas D. Designing Optimal Flow Networks. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2009. Newswood Limited. 2009, Vol. II.
- Volz M, Brazil M, Thomas D. Strategic Optimisation of a Vertical Hoisting Shaft in the Callie Underground Mine. International Symposium. Orebody Modelling and Strategic Mine Planning: Old and New Dimensions in a Changing World. The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. 2009.
- Brazil M, Rubinstein J, Volz M. The gradient-constrained Fermat-Weber problem for underground mine design. 18th National Conference of the Australian Society for Operations Research and the 11th Australian Optimisation Day. Western Australian Centre of Excellence in Industrial Optimisation. 2005.